“All the studies on cancer and nutrition point to eating plant-based foods for their phytonutrients and other special compounds,” says Richard Béliveau, PhD, chair in the prevention and treatment of cancer at the University of Québec at Montreal and author of Foods to Fight Cancer.
Now I’ve seen all sort of claims left and right.. Here are a few 007 Natural alternatives of which until now have only been exposed to the public. A few noted have even been confirmed by Journal of Natural Products, as being Cancer Destroyers.
The Guyabano tree, its fruit, leaves, stem, bark is a natural cancer ‘cell’ killer.
- The cure for cancer lies in a treeThe Guyabano tree specialty is that this tree contains a natural compound named ‘acetogenins’. Research has found that this compound can slow the growth of tumor cells and be toxic to tumor cells without harming healthy cells. Especially the latter is a problem of recent anticancer drugs. Chemotherapy kills growing cells, bad (the cancer cells) and good (the healthy cells). The best cure for cancer is a product that can target only the cancer cells. And this is just exactly what the natural compound found in the Guyabano tree does.The tree produces these ‘acetogenins’ in the leaves, stem and bark. What you can do is drink the extracts of the tree and this will help you fight against cancer.
The Natural Plant of All Plants, ‘Ganja’, ‘Mary’, Cannabis Sativa.
- The cure for cancer lies in cannabidiol (CBD) Known compounds with biologic activity are cannabinol, cannabidiol (CBD), cannabichromene, cannabigerol, tetrahydrocannabivarin, and delta-8-THC. CBD, in particular, is thought to have significant analgesic and anti-inflammatory activity without the psychoactive effect (high) of delta-9-THC. Cannabinoids may cause antitumor effects by various mechanisms, including induction of cell death, inhibition of cell growth, and inhibition of tumor angiogenesis invasion and metastasis.
Aim for five to nine daily servings of all kinds of fruits and vegetables—especially these six superstars.
- Broccoli – sulforaphane Helps fight: breast, liver, lung, prostate, skin, stomach, and bladder cancers
- Berries: phytonutrients Helps fight: colon, esophageal, oral, and skin cancers
- Tomatoes: Lycopene Helps fight: endometrial, lung, prostate, and stomach cancers
- Walnuts: Phytosterols Helps fight: breast and prostate cancers
- Garlic: Phytochemicals Helps fight: breast, colon, esophageal, and stomach cancers
- Beans (black & navy) Legumes which increased levels of the fatty acid Butyrate Helps fight: breast and colon cancers
Recap, I am by no means a Doctor, I’ve done my research by reading articles, books, and staying current with the latest news. Adding these natural alternatives to your everyday life have been proven to crunch numbers at the end. -I’ve been a victim of this mysterious cancer epidemic first hand by no longer having the opportunity to exchange my thoughts with very close family friends, in whom through my self their stories will never fade. My beloved single mother of two, had been recently diagnosed with cancer in 2010, the fight is never ending but by informing our selves of what?? True knowledge really exists, we open the doors for a plausible future in which we will no longer fear cancer. -@SergioAGuerrero
Animal fats: Meat, cheese, and butter can be rich in saturated fat, which has been linked to obesity—a big cancer predictor. Opt for leaner protein sources, such as fish, low-fat dairy, and those good-for-you beans.
Processed Meats Fact: Meat, cheese, and butter can be rich in saturated fat, Some cured meats tend to be high in nitrites and nitrates, preservatives that can, in large amounts, potentially increase your risk of stomach and other cancers.
Processed Food Fact: Sugar, Fake sugars, Sodium, Salts. Known game changing factors when having any ailment. Remove these sources and you remove the appetite of the beast.
Alcohol: Stop after one drink! Too much tippling is associated with an increased risk of cancers of the mouth, esophagus, and breast. Note: Red Wine: Resveratrol is another great cancer nemesis. The ancient Egyptians and Greeks considered wine to be “good for health” and used it as a form of medicine.
#effcancer #unify Please take a moment of silence, Jennifer Howard, lost her battle today @4:30am Rest in paradise.
- Please help the cause by supporting her story and many, many others. Get your very own EFF CAN CER shirt to aid in further awareness. http://tinyurl.com/JenniferHoward
Credits: Journal of Natural Products in 1996, news-medical.net, health.com, Preet A, Ganju RK, Groopman JE: Delta9-Tetrahydrocannabinol inhibits epithelial growth factor-induced lung cancer cell migration in vitro as well as its growth and metastasis in vivo.